To change a registration from from hidden to visible, or from visible to hidden, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- If the registration form is currently "not visible/hidden," go to the filing cabinet (the link is near the bottom of the main page of your account). If necessary, click on the folder that contains the form.
- Go to the registration form that you want to show/hide.
- Click on "Edit Form Options" above the fields.
- Click on the "Show/Hide Advanced Options" button.
- Below the options "Make registration form immediately visible to others?" select "No" to make the form not visible, select "Yes" to make the form visible to all.
- Click on the "Save Changes" button.
If you changed the form to "visible," it will now be accessible on the main page.
If you changed the form to "not visible," it will be accessible only to you (when logged in) using the filing cabinet link at the bottom of the main page.